[Lxc-users] lxc headeache on debian wheezy

Tim Spriggs tims at uahirise.org
Fri Aug 3 14:22:46 UTC 2012

Manually making a tty1 device in the lxc root fixes the console access
issue with the Debian template. dpkg-reconfigure openssh-server generates
host keys so ssh works.

Also, dont use -B btrfs as it breaks lxc-create with the Debian template.
if you have a btrfs file system you can work around via -B none.

Cheers,
-Tim