[Lxc-users] lxc headeache on debian wheezy

BG persistence2success at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 15:41:25 UTC 2012

I also just began using lxc and have been making my way thru the
documentation. I just wanted to add a couple of things and say thanks
for this thread because it answered a few questions for me.

4/ the sshd service which seems to have been installed from the template is unable to load its keys.

True but it is possible to ssh to the container and use the container from that shell. It works for me but I am operating much simpler processes than you are attempting but have seen nothing to indicate it wouldn't work.

I also would help with writing documentation and possibly testing.