[Lxc-users] lxc-fedora in 0.8.0-rc1 - bugfix

Serge Hallyn serge.hallyn at canonical.com
Thu Apr 5 18:30:30 UTC 2012

Oh, now I see what you are saying.

Yes, i was aware of that.  What I'm asking is, without the patch he
suggests, does the yum --installroot fail for him altogether, or does
he (as I have) end up with a fedora container in which any yum
commands require you to add '--releasever=x'.

-serge

Quoting rhanna at informatiq.org (rhanna at informatiq.org):