[Lxc-users] how to mount inside of running container

Arie Skliarouk skliarie at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 12:27:36 UTC 2011

Hi,

Thank you for the instructions, but looks I did something wrong.

If I create files on the /shared/containerX, they appear properly in
the container's /shared directory. If I create a directory in the
/shared/containerX directory and mount some other partition onto that
/shared/containerX/an_partition directory, the partition's content
appear empty inside of the container. It shows properly though on the
host machine.

Aren't --make-rshared and --make-rslave counterexclusive?

--
Arie