[Lxc-users] skype in a lxc

Lyssa Rabies rabid.zombie.squirrel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 14:05:21 UTC 2011

Hello,

thanks for your answere. Of course I had allowed video devices for my
container, that was not the problem. I could use it with any programm which
i can give a parameter to use the specific video device.

i found a solution. i think it was the missing /dev/bus folder but i will
look into my configuration when i'm home and write the correct solution here
again.

Btw i love lxc and the possibilities it offers me - nice work :-)

Kind Regards,

Sciurus