[Lxc-users] How to execute smbtorture command using lxc-execute?

nishant mungse nishantmungse at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 11:37:23 UTC 2011

Hi Greg,

I have one more doubt regarding lxc containers.

command::
 lxc-execute -n ubuntu_user -f /home/nishant/ubuntu.conf  -- useradd -c
"base_system" -m -p base_system base

Will this create a new user in base container or on my host system?
I am asking this question because when I execute this command directory
named base_system is created on my host system, but I want it to create it
on my base container because I want to to smbtorture tests on many
containers.

How should I do this?
Please help me ASAP.

Thanks and Regards,