[Lxc-users] How to execute smbtorture command using lxc-execute?

nishant mungse nishantmungse at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 05:55:01 UTC 2011

Hi,

I am using lxc-execute command and in place of command to execute i am
using bin/smbtorture //nishant/ubuntu -Uubuntu_user%passwd raw.write test.

command::
*lxc-execute -n ubuntu_user -f /home/nishant/ubuntu.conf
/home/nishant/Desktop/samba-4.0.0alpha15/bin/smbtorture //localhost/ubuntu
-Uubuntu_user%npasswd raw.write*

o/p
*lxc-execute: invalid option -- 'U'*

It is not recognizing this -U option which is required in case of
smbtorture.

Can anyone plz tell me *how to execute such command on containers?*

Please help me *ASAP*.

Regards,
Nishant Mungse