[Lxc-users] download lxc-users list archive?

Ulli Horlacher framstag at rus.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu Mar 24 07:32:23 UTC 2011

I have just subscribed to lxc-users.

To prevent sending already answered questions, I would like to have
the complete list archive, so I can use it with my local MUA (mutt).

With
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_name=lxc-users
one cannot download the mails in original format.

Can anyone send me his personal list archive (preferred mbox format)?

--
Ullrich Horlacher              Server- und Arbeitsplatzsysteme
Rechenzentrum                  E-Mail: horlacher at rus.uni-stuttgart.de
Universitaet Stuttgart         Tel:    ++49-711-685-65868
Allmandring 30                 Fax:    ++49-711-682357
70550 Stuttgart (Germany)      WWW:    http://www.rus.uni-stuttgart.de/