[Lxc-users] LXC support with Directfb

Thierry GAYET thierry.gayet at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 17:54:17 UTC 2011

Hi,

I have modified the lxc-start tool in order to use a coherent IPC both with
the container and the native linux that control the lxc container.

In this way, i can have some graphic on my display.

Is it what you called 'hacking lxc' in your previous email ?

If so how can be sure that my containainer will be enough safe ?

According to you what could be the drawback to this use case ?

Thanks in avance of your reply.

Regards

Thierry

--