[Lxc-users] Control panel

Geordy Korte gkorte at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 09:11:31 UTC 2011

On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 12:42 PM, Stuart Johnson <stuart at stu.org.uk> wrote:

> > maybe just define what you want. Gathering ideas could/would inspire
> > someone to implement it.
>
> Ideally I want a simple ncurses application that shows you what
> containers are active, and allows simple functionality, such as create,
> start, stop and configure settings.  Super easy to install, and runs
> from the ssh console. No need for web servers, or opening up special ports.
>
> Hello,

Had some time to spare and decided that I would pitch in. Attached a simple
dialog system that will allow you to start/stop an lxc container and open
the console.  It's really really really early (lol took me 5 minutes) but
let me know if this is what you are looking for and if so what you would
like to have added to it.

You need the dialog package for this to work:
apt-get install dialog
--
Geordy Korte