[Lxc-users] Control panel

Trent W. Buck twb at cybersource.com.au
Fri Mar 11 01:19:24 UTC 2011

"Serge E. Hallyn" writes:

> Meaning you think python would be too heavyweight?

Certainly as one approaches the embedded end of the spectrum, there's
something to be said for avoiding dependencies on large (compared to
busybox ash) interpreters.  It'd be neat if I could deploy per-service
containers on, say, a router with an 8MB MTD and 32MB RAM, and using
python/perl/ruby/whatever would make that harder.  Maaaaybe lua would be
a better fit; I tend to stick to busybox ash, since it's already there.