[Lxc-users] Problem with network start on Arch Linux (with revised rc.conf)

John lxc at jelmail.com
Tue Jul 12 22:25:40 UTC 2011

On 11/07/11 22:24, Joerg Gollnick wrote:

> Hope that helps, best regards Joerg

Thank you Joerg. This forced me do do a bit more checking because your
rc.sysinit seems to predate the change to the networking (it uses
"ifconfig").

I decided to try removing the line "lxc.network.ipv4" from my container
config and found that this allowed it all to work fine. So, I guess that
line causes the network address to be added which caused the conflct
with the container trying to do the same thing. I hope removing that
line has no other side effects but it seems to work for me.