[Lxc-users] LXC and Slackware 13.37

Laurens Vets laurens at daemon.be
Tue Jul 12 17:11:21 UTC 2011

Hello list,

I'm trying to configure LXC on Slackware 13.37 following these 2
guides: http://www.vislab.uq.edu.au/howto/lxc.html &
http://www.vislab.uq.edu.au/howto/lxc/create_container.html. However, I
cannot reach the LXC guest when I try to connect to it.

It's on a Hetzner machine, but the ip address for the LXC is in the
same range as the ip address of the host. When I tcpdump on the br0, I
do see the SYNs, but no replies. SSH is running in the guest. Are there
any additional networking knobs I need to turn?

Also, is it normal that I see for instance /proc entries which reveal
information about the host and it's filesystems?

Thanks for your help!