[Lxc-users] LXC Container Boot/Shutdown errors

Jäkel, Guido G.Jaekel at dnb.de
Thu Feb 24 10:18:39 UTC 2011

Hi all.

I'm just started this week to explore LXC (0.7.3) on Gentoo as a Host. Solving the first puzzles with a complex network setup and with inspirations from the lxc-gentoo script, yesterday I got my first two Gentoo Containers to proper boot to the login.

But at the first attempt of a graceful reboot from inside, I observed the same problem described here at next startup of any container. Because I havn't understand and figured out what is remounted, I have to restart the host to get out of this.

Is there any solution yet?

Greetings

Guido