[Lxc-users] LXC Container Boot/Shutdown errors

Walter Stanish walter.stanish at saffrondigital.com
Wed Feb 16 20:42:20 UTC 2011

> Gentoo has an unsupported script called lxc-gentoo that will ...
> Any help to resolve the above situations would be appreciated.

Hi Kelly,

I am one of the lxc-gentoo authors.  However, I am only able to
spend time on it sporadically and mostly merge other people's
fixes and additions these days.

Feel free to fork on github and fix the script, or if you find a way
to resolve the issue let us know and we can implement the
required changes for you.

To communicate or post future issues with the script, please
use: https://github.com/globalcitizen/lxc-gentoo/issues

Thanks... and I'm very glad to see fellow Gentoo users
checking out lxc! :)

- Walter