[Lxc-users] lxc-destroy does not destroy cgroup

Arie Skliarouk skliarie at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 16:19:43 UTC 2011

What could be worse than a cgroup is not deleted by lxc-destroy? Why,
inability to create a cgroup using lxc-create!

Seriously, the host machine can not start vservers anymore. This is after
one of the cgroups got stuck in the unremovable state.

With these issues it becomes harder and harder for me to justify LXC to my
boss...

--
Arie