[Lxc-users] Fedora 15 on Fedora 15 LXC with Libvirt

Serge E. Hallyn serge.hallyn at canonical.com
Tue Aug 2 14:02:44 UTC 2011

Quoting Iliyan ILF Stoyanov (ilf at ilf.me):
> On the other side, would someone be so kind to point me in the right
> direction (either documentation, source or anything else available) that
> I can follow so that I set up lxc container just with the LXC tools. I

Ramez Hanna has posted a new fedora template.  I think this was the
latest:
http://www.mail-archive.com/lxc-users@lists.sourceforge.net/msg01707.html

It looks like it was for F13 and F14 containers, but it should be a
starting point.  See the usage() section.  I've not used it myself,
but the author should be on this list.

-serge