[Lxc-users] Call for ideas for Ubuntu Natty cycle

Serge E. Hallyn serge.hallyn at canonical.com
Thu Sep 23 15:07:16 UTC 2010

Hi,

Ubuntu releases are developed in 6 month cycles.  Right now we are
in the planning stages for the next release, Natty Narwhal.  We are
collecting ideas for features or feature pieces for that cycle.  For
server specifically, we are doing so at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam/NattyIdeaPool.  I've added a few
items there myself, including an experimental package of the pieces
needed for container checkpoint/restart.  Please feel free to add
your own ideas, or email them in response.  I've not done this
before myself, so while I'm tempted to try and provide guidelines to
maximize chances of success, I think I will resist that temptation.

thanks,
-serge