[Lxc-users] default route within container

Dobrica Pavlinusic dpavlin at rot13.org
Fri Mar 19 23:24:33 UTC 2010

I have started migrating my OpenVZ containers to LXC[1] and enjoyed ability
to specify IP address in configuration file using lxc.network.ipv4.

However, there is no way to specify default route.

I found lxc_route_create_default in src/lxc/network.h but there doesn't seem
to be implementation of it. Am I missing something?

Thanks for great work, and I hope that my re-iteration on idea "how to
start/stop containers under Debian" below might be useful to someone:

1: http://blog.rot13.org/2010/03/lxc-watchdog_missing_bits_for_openvz_-_linux_containers_migration.html

--
Dobrica Pavlinusic               2share!2flame            dpavlin at rot13.org
Unix addict. Internet consultant.             http://www.rot13.org/~dpavlin