[Lxc-users] Container does not launch daemons when starting daemonized

Michael Jenny prinzdezibel at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 13 10:38:14 UTC 2010

Hello,

I've updated my linux distro from lenny to squeeze, which uses
dependency based boot sequence.
Not sure if my problem has something to do with the this new way of
handling system init scripts, but when starting the container in in
daemon mode the services are not started anymore. When I do the same
in the foreground, it works fine though and all services are started.
I couldn't find any hints in the log files, neither I did searching
the web.

Does anybody know about the problem?

Regards,
Michael