[Lxc-users] Question using macvlan

Wilhelm wilhelm.meier at fh-kl.de
Tue Jun 15 05:49:09 UTC 2010

Hi,

I think this is a frequently asked question, but I can't find the answer ...

The host machine has 2 NIC, eth0 and eth1. eth0 is used a an internal
and eth1 is used as an external interface. The lxc-container is setup
using a macvlan interface in bridge mode on eth0 with a static ip address.

I can't figure out how the container can communicate with the host! I
found an advice to create a macvlan for the host either: I tried that
but without luck.

It would be nice if someone could me direct to the right direction here.
Thanks!

--
Wilhelm