[Lxc-users] LXC container SSH X forwarding kernel crash

Arie Skliarouk skliarie at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 15:09:43 UTC 2010

 Quoting Ferenc Holzhauser (ferenc.holzhau... at gmail.com):

> I'm experiencing an annoying kernel crash each time I'm trying to use SSH X forwarding into the container.
> I can open an SSH session but as soon as I start an X app, the crash happens.
>
> I have exactly the same issue with both 2.6.32-23-server and
2.6.31-22-server kernel packages (ubuntu lucid x64).

I too can open ssh section into the container and ping hosts on the network,
but once I start doing even slightly intensive network operations, the LXC
kernel crashes hard. I took a screen photo, if it can help to someone:
http://81.218.46.173/DSC00209.JPG

--
Arie