[Lxc-users] Running Fedora12 container on Ubuntu

Nikola Simidzievski nikola.simidzievski at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 12:29:47 UTC 2010

Hi,
This change boots the system, but none of the services is started. Here is
an output:
touch: cannot touch `/var/lock/subsys/rsyslogd': No such file or directory
Starting sshd:                                       [touch: cannot touch
`/var/lock/subsys/sshd': No such file or directory

MySQL Daemon failed to start.
Starting MySQL:                                      [FAILED]
touch: cannot touch `/var/lock/subsys/httpd': No such file or directory
touch: cannot touch `/var/lock/subsys/local': No such file or directory