[lxc-devel] Linux 4.6-rc1..rc5 /proc/meminfo infinite loop in Linux Container

Adam Richter adamrichter4 at gmail.com
Tue May 10 02:50:03 UTC 2016

Hello, Serge.

Thank you for responding to my bug report.  The symptom seems to have
disappeared as of the newly released Linux 4.6-rc7.

Many thanks to whoever fixed it.

Adam

P.S. I think you're aware of this, but, just to avoid being assigned
credit for something I did not do, I should clarify that the only
"bisecting" that I did was to narrowed the problem down to working in
Linux 4.5 and breaking in 4.6-rc1.  I never got around to trying to
search within the commit history between those version with git
bisect.