[lxc-devel] Linux 4.6-rc1..rc5 /proc/meminfo infinite loop in Linux Container

Serge Hallyn serge.hallyn at ubuntu.com
Mon May 9 16:03:30 UTC 2016

Hi,

Sounds like a bug in the intersection of lxcfs and the kernel.  So you
could open an issue at github.com/lxc/lxcfs and append the config file
and other info there.  Then (bc not many ppl look there I think) you
can link to that issue in a reply in this thread (where a lot more ppl
look).

Thanks for bisecting!

Quoting Adam Richter (adamrichter4 at gmail.com):