[lxc-devel] gentoo container building fails during wget.

Guillaume ZITTA lxc at zitta.fr
Tue Feb 24 08:47:26 UTC 2015

I'm sorry. But until now, the default path is the one we set with
./configure
And I didn't see "lxc.system.conf" nor "lxc.lxcpath" at
https://linuxcontainers.org/lxc/news/

But let's be constructive ...

People don't read all the docs, they open configuration files and modify
defaults to their needs.
I don't have time to provide a patch, but I think this need to disappear
from ./configure
and lxc should provide it as a default value in a highly commented
configuration file