[lxc-devel] gentoo container building fails during wget.

Guido Jäkel G.Jaekel at DNB.DE
Thu Feb 19 06:36:58 UTC 2015

And maybe it's also helpful if you instrument the head of the Gentoo subscript with bash debugging

	set -v
and/or
	set -x

In addition, I googled that one may prefix line numbers and redirect this debug output by something like

	PS4='$LINENO: '
	exec 5> debug.log
	BASH_XTRACEFD="5"

This debug output may help Guillaume to imagine what concrete setup situation on your host will no match to the assumptions of the script.

Guido