[lxc-devel] About to tag alpha-2

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Tue Sep 30 19:56:13 UTC 2014

Hey everyone,

So just wanted to let you know that current git master is the alpha-2
candidate.

If you have some time today/tonight, please grab git master and test it
to find any major issue which we shouldn't release alpha-2 with.

If there's no report of such issue by tomorrow morning, I'll tag alpha-2
and then we'll resume landing changes into git master.

Thanks everyone who's contributed to LXC 1.1 so far and sorry for not
releasing an alpha earlier, I'd been postponing most of it due for the
systemd changes and those took longer to figure out than expected.