[lxc-devel] Planning for LXC 1.0.6 to be released on Wednesday

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Tue Sep 23 04:21:08 UTC 2014

Hey everyone,

So I've finally caught up on all the master patches and pushed
everything to the stable-1.0 branch. All tests pass on all architectures
and a tiny bit of manual testing didn't find any obvious problem with
it.

As a result, I'm planning on tagging 1.0.6 on Wednesday unless we find
any major issue by then.

Also, I believe I've cherry-picked all the master changes which aren't a
new feature or related to a new feature, but if there's something in
master which you absolutely need in stable and it's not in the list of
commits I've cherry-picked, please get in touch!