[lxc-devel] images.linuxcontainers.org broken?

Ranjib Dey dey.ranjib at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 22:02:31 UTC 2014

Hi Stephane, these build scripts are opensource? or available anywhere?
i.e. jenkins build scripts or cron jobs for creating those tarball. If they
are we can setup local build servers, also that will help us understand how
to build custom container images, that we can use with templates similar as
 the download template ,
thanks in advance,
ranjib