[lxc-devel] images.linuxcontainers.org broken?

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Wed Sep 17 18:22:23 UTC 2014

On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 02:16:36PM -0400, S.Çağlar Onur wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Is images.linuxcontainers.org broken? It looks like it stopped
> generating trusty images about a month ago.

Nice catch! Apparently what happened is that the cron job importing from
Jenkins into images.linuxcontainers.org got stuck on the 28th of August
and never died. Since it uses locking to prevent it from running
multiple times, nothing happened since then.

I have now fixed that and new images should appear very soon.