[lxc-devel] time

Serge Hallyn serge.hallyn at ubuntu.com
Thu Oct 30 14:44:00 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

just wanted to give a heads-up.  As the end of the year approaches,
I'm going to be doing a lot of travel - some for work/conferences,
where I'll be checking emails at night but have less time than
usual, and some where I'm entirely afk.  As I get a few thousand
emails per day, I may end up missing a few patches during this
period.  If there's anything pertaining to the C code which I should
really review, please ...  well, i'm not sure how to say to proceed :)
How about, please propose them as a merge request against
github.com/hallyn/lxc?  I normally don't like pull requests but in
this case it may be the best way to proceed.

-serge