[lxc-devel] lxc on openSUSE: lxc-top not working due to lua?

Michael H. Warfield mhw at WittsEnd.com
Mon May 19 20:57:30 UTC 2014

On Mon, 2014-05-19 at 20:46 +0000, John Peacock wrote:
> On Mon, 2014-05-19 at 22:27 +0200, Johannes Kastl wrote:
> > I actually tried to do this, but somehow am messing up the lines in
> > the spec. Do you have a good rtfm for me, where I can read up on the
> > syntax?

> This has a little information (under %files basics):

> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_create_an_RPM_package

> but basically you put something like this:

> %files
> %exclude %{_bindir}/lxc-top

> inside the %files listing (the main package), and the matching block:

> %files lua
> %{_bindir}/lxc-top

Nice!  I love these sorts of discussions.  I learn so much shit.  I can
use that to quiet a whole bunch of duplicate warnings in some other spec
files.

> I'm assuming that the _bindir logical is defined; it might be called
> something else here (I haven't actually looked at the lxc.spec file).

> John

> --
> JOHN PEACOCK
> senior software build and release engineer
> www.messagesystems.com
> twitter @MessageSystems
>
> tel 410-872-4910 x239
> email john.peacock at messagesystems.com

Thanks!

Regards,
Mike
--
Michael H. Warfield (AI4NB) | (770) 978-7061 |  mhw at WittsEnd.com