[lxc-devel] lxc on openSUSE: lxc-top not working due to lua?

John Peacock jpeacock at messagesystems.com
Mon May 19 20:46:02 UTC 2014

On Mon, 2014-05-19 at 22:27 +0200, Johannes Kastl wrote:
> I actually tried to do this, but somehow am messing up the lines in
> the spec. Do you have a good rtfm for me, where I can read up on the
> syntax?

This has a little information (under %files basics):

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_create_an_RPM_package

but basically you put something like this:

%files
%exclude %{_bindir}/lxc-top

inside the %files listing (the main package), and the matching block:

%files lua
%{_bindir}/lxc-top

I'm assuming that the _bindir logical is defined; it might be called
something else here (I haven't actually looked at the lxc.spec file).

John

--
JOHN PEACOCK
senior software build and release engineer

tel 410-872-4910 x239
email john.peacock at messagesystems.com