[lxc-devel] [JOB OPENING] Heroku: Systems Engineer, Infrastructure

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Tue Jun 17 19:13:42 UTC 2014

Hi Steve,

Thanks for forwarding this opening!

So just to clarify for list members who may be wondering, Serge and I
briefly discussed and agreed that such job openings could be mentioned
on the list with the following conditions:
 - Only postings directly related to LXC will be allowed, so positions
   requiring people familiar with the LXC code base, the LXC API and
   advanced container usage.
 - All such postings have to be clearly identified in the subject line
   and have to be available in plain text format in the e-mail's body.
 - Companies with multiple openings, should merge them into a single
   monthly e-mail to avoid spamming the list.
 - Any reply to those should be sent directly to the poster to reduce
   noise on the list.

We believe relevant job openings such as that Steve just sent will be
beneficial to our community and that the conditions I listed above
should be sufficient to prevent this from distracting the normal flow of
the mailing-list.

We are obviously welcome to feedback and if people strongly feel against
this, we will find a way to accomodate this, either by moving them to
the website instead or having a separate list for those.

Stéphane