[lxc-devel] Japanese website

KATOH Yasufumi karma at jazz.email.ne.jp
Wed Jul 16 07:33:25 UTC 2014

Hi,

> Cool, so I've configured our web server to pull it in at
> https://linuxcontainers.org/jp

Thanks!! That's great!!

> Currently links are broken (point to the english version) and I suspect
> you may want to drop all the tarballs from /downloads and point to the
> main ones instead.

We've already fixed. Each link points to the correct page, and Japanese
pages use the same images, stylesheets, scripts as the English page.

And we have deleted the following from our repository:
  * download page
  * release files
  * images, scripts, stylesheets
  * related directories

> The server will automatically update the copy of the branch every 5
> minutes or so, so it should be easy for you to experiment and once happy
> with the result we can look into adding links between the English and
> Japanese versions.

By the way, we want to change the translation repository to
  https://github.com/lxc-jp/lxc.github.io.git

Would you please change your configuration?

Since we have published the Japanese page in the current
repository, we are going to put the page that redirect to a new
Japanese page. (Now current repository and new repository have the
same contents.)

Thanks,
KATOH Yasufumi