[lxc-devel] Japanese website

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Tue Jul 15 13:31:18 UTC 2014

On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 03:08:07PM +0900, KATOH Yasufumi wrote:
> Hi, Stéphane
>
> > So I sort of dropped the ball on the whole japanese website thing, could
> > one of you give me the link to your github branch again so I can look
> > into how to best integrate this with the main website?
>
> The repository of Japanese site is:
>   https://github.com/lxc-jp/lxc-jp.github.io

Hi,

Cool, so I've configured our web server to pull it in at
https://linuxcontainers.org/jp

Currently links are broken (point to the english version) and I suspect
you may want to drop all the tarballs from /downloads and point to the
main ones instead.

The server will automatically update the copy of the branch every 5
minutes or so, so it should be easy for you to experiment and once happy
with the result we can look into adding links between the English and
Japanese versions.