[lxc-devel] Last minute template addition - universal image based template

KATOH Yasufumi karma at jazz.email.ne.jp
Wed Jan 15 15:51:48 UTC 2014

Hi,

>>> On Wed, 15 Jan 2014 10:13:08 -0500
    in message   "Re: [lxc-devel] Last minute template addition - universal image based template"
                  Stephane Graber-san wrote:
> It may also be worth having lxc-plamo run with -e and have a cleanup
> trap handler (look at lxc-download for a good example) so that any
> missing command or script error is fatal.

OK. I'm improving lxc-plamo now. I have already set -e, but not set
-u, so I will add "-u" later. :-)
  https://github.com/tenforward/lxc/commit/13e0e566beff176a813859f4489f8f5429f1bc30

> By the way, if you want to look at the build logs, they are visible at:
> https://jenkins.linuxcontainers.org

Thanks!!

Now, I'am seeing the console of lxc-template-plamo :-D

karma at jazz.email.ne.jp