[lxc-devel] Last minute template addition - universal image based template

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Wed Jan 15 15:13:08 UTC 2014

On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 06:40:17PM +0900, KATOH Yasufumi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I checked rootfs.tar.xz of plamo. But this rootfs is not build
> correctly.
>
> configure_plamo() in lxc-plamo edits $rootfs/etc/rc.d/rc.S,rc.M, but a
> part of it was not performed. I guess that a part of editing rc.S,M is
> doesn't performed. "ed" command is installed on jenkins host?

Oops, good catch, I should have seen the error in the log.

It may also be worth having lxc-plamo run with -e and have a cleanup
trap handler (look at lxc-download for a good example) so that any
missing command or script error is fatal.

By the way, if you want to look at the build logs, they are visible at:
https://jenkins.linuxcontainers.org