[lxc-devel] Next few milestones for 1.0

John Peacock jpeacock at messagesystems.com
Fri Jan 10 17:54:13 UTC 2014

On Fri, 2014-01-10 at 11:03 -0500, Stéphane Graber wrote:
> Please reply to this e-mail if you are working on any feature change
> which you want to see included in LXC 1.0.

On this topic, I hope to be able to provide a patch to create an
lxcpath-snaps config setting so that something other than
${LXCPATH}snaps can be used.  It doesn't look too bad for my first
exposure to the codebase and something I can hope to complete this
weekend.

John

--
JOHN PEACOCK
senior software build and release engineer

tel 410-872-4910 x239
email john.peacock at messagesystems.com