[lxc-devel] Next few milestones for 1.0

John Peacock jpeacock at messagesystems.com
Fri Jan 10 17:51:43 UTC 2014

On Fri, 2014-01-10 at 11:03 -0500, Stéphane Graber wrote:
> The remainder of the time should be used to:
>  - Fix bugs (https://github.com/lxc/lxc/issues?milestone=none&state=open)

I may be totally biased, but I believe that the bug I just entered:

  https://github.com/lxc/lxc/issues/131

should be a blocker for rc1.  Restoring snapshots is impossible on btrfs
and in fact attempting to do so will corrupt your subvolume data in such
a way that requires manual correction.  I am not familiar with the code
[yet], so I cannot say how hard it is to fix.

John

--
JOHN PEACOCK
senior software build and release engineer

tel 410-872-4910 x239
email john.peacock at messagesystems.com