[lxc-devel] Japanese translation of linuxcontainers.org

KATOH Yasufumi karma at jazz.email.ne.jp
Sun Feb 23 11:17:42 UTC 2014

Hi!

>>> On Sat, 22 Feb 2014 18:39:16 -0500
    in message   "Re: [lxc-devel] Japanese translation of linuxcontainers.org"
                  Stéphane Graber-san wrote:

> Once that's done, it should also be easier to have multiple git branches
> be used to build the site, so we can automatically pull the japanese
> translation and any other languages directly from their source branch
> into a separate directory of the website.

That's great! :-D

Is the git branches for other languages in the "lxc.github.io"
repository, or any other repository?

I will wait to be ready for you.

Now Japanese translation is under reviewing by members of Japanese lxc
community. :-)

Thanks!
KATO Yasufumi