[lxc-devel] Japanese translation of linuxcontainers.org

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Sat Feb 22 23:39:16 UTC 2014

On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 05:01:43PM +0900, KATOH Yasufumi wrote:
> Hi! Congratulations on releasing LXC 1.0.0!!
>
> I am translating the contents of linuxcontainers.org into
> Japanese. What do you think about it?
>
> Now I have just translated index.html.
>
> I create the "ja" directory and put Japanese contents in it, and
> create the link to each language page on each pages. Is it OK?
>
>   https://github.com/tenforward/lxc.github.io/tree/japanese
>
> thanks.
> --
> KATOH Yasufumi

Hi and thanks!

Once the LXC 1.0 release has settled a bit and I can take down the
website for a few minutes without causing problems, I have a few changes
pending, including relocating it to the same server running the various
bits of the LXC infrastructure (instead of having the current
trans-continental forwarding we do which adds a good 200ms to every
request...).

Once that's done, it should also be easier to have multiple git branches
be used to build the site, so we can automatically pull the japanese
translation and any other languages directly from their source branch
into a separate directory of the website.

I'll let you know once I'm ready to try this :)