[lxc-devel] Howto user namespaces?

Serge Hallyn serge.hallyn at ubuntu.com
Fri Jul 5 11:48:10 UTC 2013

Quoting Rui Xiang (rui.xiang at huawei.com):
> The same issue troubles me. I try to start the container by these ways
> in the mails, but get error results too.
>
> So I want to know about the plan to fix it. And your some advice are
> appreciated. :)

Hi,

could you please start from the top explaining how you installed lxc,
set up the container, started it, and what went wrong?

I have a few other things to clear out of my queue but am hoping to
get back to unprivileged lxc-create in the next few days - if you're
having trouble with this then I need to fix this first :)

thanks,
-serge