[lxc-devel] Running Ubuntu Touch as host OS and Android as Guest os with LXC on the Nexus 10

Mario marietto2008 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 21:05:08 UTC 2013

Hello.

My name is Mario. I'm a computer hobbyist. Recently I've bought the
nexus 10 tablet. I would like to start a project to virtualize android
with LXC on top of Ubuntu touch on the nexus 10. Someone has already
did something like this,as you can see here :

http://code.google.com/p/seek-for-android/wiki/AndroidContainer

btw it used an old version of android.

I know that usually Android run as Host OS and Ubuntu as Guest os,but
I think that Android is not a secure / powerful OS as Linux. I don't
want to use it as HOST OS,but only as GUEST. Tell what's your point of
view,if this project can be done or not and what are the advantages or
not. Thanks.

--
Mario.