[lxc-devel] Preparation for LXC 1.0 alpha-1

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Mon Aug 12 07:54:59 UTC 2013

Hey everyone,

Sorry for not being much more active lately, other priorities at work
prevented me from doing much LXC works thos past few months.

With LXC 1.0 scheduled for release in early 2014 (February is the
current target) and Plumbers 2013 next month, I think it's time to
release an alpha-1.

My current target is for a release the week of the 26th (so in two
weeks).

By then we should try to have all current patches reviewed and landed,
fix any obvious regressions and update any manpage that's currently out
of date.

So it'd be great if everyone could focus the next week or so on fixing
any known bug/regressions and keep their feature changes for after
alpha-1.

On my side, I noticed that LXC no longer builds on Android/Bionic so
I'll try to get that fixed by alpha-1 so LXC can be built with the
latest Android NDK.