[lxc-devel] [Need Assistance] How to monitor activities inside LXC-Container

Kushan Sharma mlkushan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 10:41:34 UTC 2012

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your prompt reply. I understand that a process
actually doesn't "run" inside container. I also was able to view system
calls executed by a process (using strace) initiated by a program running
inside the container. This was done by staying outside the LXC-Container.

As the next step, I need to separately identify all the processes, being
initiated by programs running inside the container. This will help me to
track all the activities carried out by sandboxed application.

If you can direct me to a proper documentation so that I can find a
mechanism to track all the processes as mentioned above, that would be a
greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Sharma