[lxc-devel] Does lxc support unionfs ?

Jin Chen ciccinocj at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 00:11:39 UTC 2012

Another question.

If I start a ubuntu template lxc container tm1 and do "lxc-start-ephemeral
 -o tm1", overlayfs mount will not include those ramfs (e.g. /proc, /sys,
/run) in original container root directory, right ? Actually, I think this
script run outside container tm1 and it even can't see those ramfs
directories in original container.

Thanks
Jin

--