[lxc-devel] Linux Container in Android

Serge Hallyn serge.hallyn at canonical.com
Thu Jul 26 23:36:50 UTC 2012

Quoting Android Computing (andr.computing at gmail.com):
> Hello,
>  I was wondering if anyone could guide me through something.
> I am trying to boot two linux containers in android.
> 1. I start  container a1  with a lxc-start -n a1 -d
> The container starts and then nothing happens.
> 2. I enter "exit" in shell, and the container boots completely.

That's odd.  What happens when you simply 'lxc-start -n a1'?  After the
container boots completely, can you attach to its consoles?  Can you check
/proc/<pid>/root/dev/pts (where <pid> is a pid in the container, found
using 'lxc-ps -n a1') to see if it has different contents from the
host's /dev/pts?