[lxc-devel] Linux Container in Android

Android Computing andr.computing at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 19:56:30 UTC 2012

Hello,
 I was wondering if anyone could guide me through something.
I am trying to boot two linux containers in android.
1. I start  container a1  with a lxc-start -n a1 -d
The container starts and then nothing happens.
2. I enter "exit" in shell, and the container boots completely.
3. I start second container, with  lxc-start -n a2 -d
4. I again enter exit to make it boot.
5. The second container, goes into a loop, of trying to boot, as its trying
to access the framebuffer, the hardware(monitor, adb etc)
But it cannot gain access as the other container does not leave access to
these devices.

I was wondering if someone could throw some light into this. What am I
doing wrong?

--K